We offer small-scale accommodation at the lively harbour of Oudeschild.
The hotel does not have 24-7 reception facilities.
The hotel does not have elevator facilities and is less suited for the disabled and people with limited abilities.
Information about your Corona vaccination certificate or negative test result
Your QR will be scanned upon arrival at the hotel. Don’t forget to take these with you. You can show this on your mobile phone (with the corona check app) or in paper form. If you do not have a corona pass, you can make an appointment via www.testenvoortoegang.org before you come to us. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call 0031-222-321080.
- Charming Havenhotel Texel is open daily, in the winter limited opening hours apply
- Our restaurants are open from 8 November 2021 to 19 December 2021 from Thursday to Sunday.
Christmas holidays 2021
- We are closed from 20 December 2021 to 26 December 2021
- We are closed on 31 December 2021 both restaurant and hotel
Charming Havenhotel Texel
- Check in from 3 to 6 pm.
- Check out till 11.00 am.
- Breakfast from 8.30 to 10.00 am.
In the direct vicinity of our hotel there are enough (not free) municipal parking lots.
You can buy an E-vignette for 1 day (€ 10) / 1 week (€ 20) / 1 year (€ 30) at the parking meter or at this website. With this E-vignette you can park for free on all the car parks on Texel for one day / one week / the whole year. Some parking areas require a blue parking disc. Additional information can be found on the website of the municipality of Texel.
Pets are not allowed in Havenhotel Texel.